Sunday, June 10, 2012

I Got Me A Toddler!

Today is a proud, proud day for this here Premmy Mum because today, Smidge did something amazing.

We were there in the front room,One-day Hubby and me. Him at one end of the carpet, Me at the other.

I was clutching on to Smidge's newborn sized hands, she was dribbling freely, revealing her monster-like smile. (Hurry up other front tooth we are in desperate need of some symmetry here )

When all of a sudden she lurched forwards,but instead of landing  in a pile on the floor she continued to manoeuvre herself in a toddler like fashion, her style strongly resembling my own after a few white wines.

One-day Hubby caught her in her flight as I wildly applauded her efforts.Unsure of what all the fuss was about, she stared at me blankly, mindlessly joining in with the applauding, trying to figure out what she had done that was just so brilliant.

But as the day has gone on, she has gained more and more confidence and is increasingly keen to hear the applause of her dedicated fans.

I am so unbelievably proud of my Smidge.

At 18 months of age (fourteen and a half months corrected) She has taken to the floors.

*Delighted*

No comments:

Post a Comment