Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dear Smidge,

I can not believe you are nearly three! Every day I look at you and I almost have to pinch myself at how lucky I am.

You are a beautiful, happy girl who takes such pride in her appearance. I love your passion for all things girly, you make my job as your Mum such great fun!

You identify strongly with your environment. You love to note similarities between yourself and others.
You soak up the world around you like a sponge, you love exploring your role with in it.

'That's like me!' is one of your favorite things to say at the moment, when you notice someone doing something similar to you.

You are not a really active child but neither are you withdrawn. You speak with great intonation and enthusiasm, You love to ask people 'What's that then? What are you doing?'

You are very loving and show caring towards others. You'll always hug your friends when you see them.

You love games, books and puzzles and will take yourself away from noise and distraction so you can give them your full attention.

Your favorite thing at the moment is Disney princesses and if we dress you up like one you beam with pride.

You go to gymnastics classes and to play school twice a week. You love Peppa pig.

You love to scribble on paper with pens and pencils and will bring me a picture and tell me what it is.

You like cooking, painting and going to the park.

In January you will start pre-school properly and I will miss you heaps. It's going to be your birthday soon and we're going to have a Miss fancy pants dress up party with hats and beads,

I think you are going to love it.

Love

Mummy xx



                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment